Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where has it gone?


TIME...where has it gone, where has 2010 disappeared to? I am sitting here on a beautiful sabbath morning reflecting and wondering where the 2010 has gone. This year started off with me anticipating May 26th which was not only my 5th anniversary, but Kyli's graduation. And now as I sit here on the morning of July 18th, Kyli is leaving in two weeks and will be 18 this coming Saturday. Wow, I can remember when she was born, she was so small and so beautiful. She had a headfull of blond hair and was round and had some cute cheeks. She was early so she was small and her legs would not stay down because of the way I had carried her. We had to put a blanket or something on them to keep them down until her muscles developed. I was so amazed at how small she was but so beautiful. Some babies are just not real cute right at birth, but she was so pretty.
Last night we had such a fun night, it was a birthday party in a sense. Most of the family is going to be gone to Colorado on her birthday, so we had a family dinner. We made Navajo Tacos at our house and the following people were there:
Lipe, Me, Ky, Kelly, Ana, Kelly's friend Cassie, Mom, Korina, Bill, Mary, Robert, Jeri, Alyson, Kevin, Alyson's friend Lyndsie, Tamie, Carli, Bernice, and Big Ken came by to eat. We ate then Jeri, Mary, Ky, Bern and I and the kids played games, we had a blast playing Apples to Apples. I think Jeri is convinced that I am in need of some counseling, I swear thats what being a cop does to you, it warps your mind.
I am so Proud of my daughter and the beautiful young lady that she has become. I am sad that she is leaving, but so much looking forward to seeing what is in store for her future and watching her continue to grow and develop. I love you Kyli Cheyenne and am proud to be your mom. What a blessing you are to those around you and you have touched many lives. Stay close to heavenly father and you will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...