Sunday, July 18, 2010

My bigson the "surfer"


So a few weeks ago part of our family went to Utah for a family reunion. Kyli was not able to go and Cooper was at Scout Camp. I had the privelige of going with Lipe, Kelly and Ana. Kelly and I had a great time and had an opportunity to grow alot closer. We hiked up the creek one day and washed our hair in it while trying to avoid some monsterous crawdads and had so much fun. We also had the opportunity to go boating with my cousin Tam her hubby and two of her boys. We had such a great time with them. Kelly got to ride the knee board and try the wake board. Unfortunately the wind came up while he was attempting the wake board and he never really got up, I think he would have if we would have tried earlier in the morning, but he was so fun to watch on the knee board. He has been working this summer and is such a great kid. I have really gotten close with him the past few months while all the other kids have been gone and we have had a great time. He is such an Amazing boy and has so much talent. So although he wasn't technically surfing he was riding the waves dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...