Sunday, July 18, 2010

My daughter the what? A Fish?


Some could say that its in her nature, being born half polynesian, but she has never swam in the beach and does not live by a beach, but she does live by a pool and she loves the water. But all of my kids have been raised in the pool and just because I do not work there anymore, does not mean that she wont either. She does have an awesome Auntie Mary that is an avid swimmer herself and now that her baby boy is growing up, she needed a new prodigy to take to the pool. Ana loves so much to swim and she turned four this year. Her first session of swim lessons she was with kids her own age, then the second session, she got moved up to Level 3 and was in a class with 10, 11 and 12 year olds. What a sight that was. She can pretty much swim across the deep end of the pool by herself, she just runs out of gas, but thats pretty far for a four old. Mary has an awesome underwater Camera that takes fun pics. Ana, I am proud of you and next year you will be on the swim team kickin some butt. Cant wait to watch you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...