Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good News

So tonight I found out that my oldest brother is getting married. I think its awesome, I have not met his future wife yet, but feel like I know her a little. She has a blog and I have been reading about some of the trials that she has gone through. She seems pretty amazing and I am excited to have four new nieces and nephews. I am so thankful that he has found someone and I hope that he will be happy. We all deserve happiness and someone to love us and love back. I have truly been blessed with my Filipe and I thank my heavenly father each day that he is in my life. He is truly an amazing husband and father and such a good example. He is there for me whenever I need him and I am so thankful to know that he is my eternal companion.
Good luck Mike and Andrea. I wish you all the happiness in the world and cannot wait to come to Utah to share in your celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...