Monday, July 22, 2013

So this handsome guy here is our newest baby. He is known around the house as my "boyfriend". He is a very naughty boy who is young and rambunctious and I am so much in love with him that I cannot even describe it. We got him last October and he came into our lives and turned them upside down. He talks all the time, he talks back, he follows me around everywhere, he gets on the furniture, he gets in the beds, he runs full speed down the hallway and he does not listen any better than a two year old toddler, and I would not trade him for anything. He drives Lipe nuts, he chews on the sprinkler heads, he digs holes in the back yard, but yet when he looks at you like he is in the picture your heart just cant help but melt. His name is Blaze and he is a "ginger". He absolutely loves sweets, any kind of candy, marshmallows, graham crackers, starbursts, and whatever he can get his grubby little paws on. He loves attention and loves to go for walks, although he does not do too much walking, he goes full speed. He is absolutely gorgeous and I love him.
So this is my guy. Lipe loves him too but sometimes has to remind Blaze that he is the number one guy in my life and Blaze listens and then talks back. He does not agree, he tells lipe that he is my number one. Love them both but this guy has come in and captured my heart. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...