Monday, July 22, 2013

Blesings

I saw this on Facebook and loved it. I just wanted to take a minute and share it on my wall because it is so very true. I am truly blessed with the four most amazing children and I cannot even imagine my life without any one of them. I love it how now that they are older they all get along so good and how they miss each other and comment on each others posts and post to each other how much they love and miss each other. I love how each one of them has their own special relationship with Ana and how much they have helped me with her and loved her. I am so blessed to have very smart, loving, hard working and talented children and I am so proud of each of their accomplishments that they make each and every day. I have truly been blessed with beautiful children and being a mother in Zion is the greatest blessing that I could have ever received and to top it all off I was blessed four times. I am so very thankful each and every day to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with the gift of motherhood and four amazing little souls that I was trusted with to bring up in this crazy world of ours. They have each been blessed with a strong foundation and slowly I am having to let them go off and figure it all out. But I will always be here to help pick up the pieces when things don't go right or they fall.
Kyli Cheyenne, Kelly Daniel, Cooper Taite and Victoria Brayliana, I hope and pray that you know that I would die for you and that you are all truly blessings from our Heavenly Father. I have a testimony that as long as we all live the way we were taught and continue to thank him each and every day for the many blessings that he has blessed us with that we will in fact be together as a family on the other side.
All my love. KT26

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...