Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Service


 I have been struggling at work having a bad attitude and just really not wanting to be here. I am so disappointed in this department that I work for and just the general lack of consistency and disrespect for officers. I am trying to keep a positive attitude and remember that it is the public that I am serving and not the department, but some days it is just way tough. I am trying to remind myself that each night I come into work that I need to remember and serve my fellow officers as well as the public but even with fellow officers it is hard. There is so much back stabbing and whining going on that I am having a hard time. I really hope and pray that the future holds something for me and my family and I pray that The Lord will take Filipe, Ana, Cooper and I to the place that not only will it benefit our family but the people of the community that our family can be of service to those people. Winslow is my home town and will always hold a special place in my heart, but the time has come for me and my family to move on.
So now we sit back and wait and have faith in The Lord that he will take us where he can use us to be his mouth and instrument.
Meanwhile this girl needs to work on her attitude and to remember that no matter how bad I think I have it, there is always someone worse off than me and the way to appreciate what I have is to serve others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...