Monday, July 15, 2013

Change

So I found this and thought that it was an awesome saying. Sometimes I have trouble trusting and having faith that things are happening when they are supposed to and not when I think that they should. Right now there could be some change ahead for our little family. It is going to be exciting to see what The Lord has in store for the Tausinga's.
So many things have happened since I last posted but the highlights are that Kelly graduated and passed his state boards for Cosmotology and that he is moving to Flagstaff. Also this week Cooper Taite turned 16 and officially has his license. Kyli was able to come down for a few weeks this summer and we enjoyed her stay. Life is good for our family and we just keep chipping away day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...