Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sisters


So I ran across this poster about sisters and could not resist posting it. I posted it on Kyli's facebook and it is so true. Ana looks up to her so much. I know that they both miss each other so much. Ana is constantly asking me when she is going to see Kyli again and is looking forward to Ky being home for a few weeks over the Christmas Break.

I am so thankful that both of my girls have a sister. I know there is a bit of an age difference between them them but I would have given anything to have a sister. I am so blessed to have such talented, amazing girls that are both so beautiful and sweet.

So another thing I am thankful for in November is my girls and what a good example Kyli is to Ana. Thank you Ky for being so good to her and teaching her, she wants to be just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...