Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Filipe Onevela



So I saw this poster when I was browsing tonight. It made me realize that I have everything in my sweet husband Filipe. I have been truly blessed with this man. I am so thankful for the way he treats me and my daughters. He is the perfect example of someone that I hope and pray my daughters end up with. He always treats me kind, he tells me everyday he loves me, he writes me beautiful love notes and poems, he calls me just to tell me how much he loves me and he respects me.
There are so many women out there that end up in really bad relationships. Almost everyday I work I see it and each day I realize how truly blessed I have been.
So as the month of November wraps up, I just want to tell my sweet husband, how much I love him and how truly blessed I am to have him in my life. He is so spiritual and is such a good example to me and our kids.
Ofa Atu Filipe Onevela...my eternal companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...