Monday, November 21, 2011

Thief....

So tonight Lipe and I got to experience our first lesson with Ana about taking things that are not yours - AKA Stealing. She went with her Aunt Tamie earlier in the night and apparantly when Tamie was out of the truck, Ana decided to take eight quarters. When she got back to grandma Leslie's house she told Cooper "look at what I stole from Aunt Tamie's truck". So Cooper being the big brother that he is made me aware. We then told Ana that she was going to have to go tell Aunt Tamie that she was sorry. She ran into the bathroom and told us she was not going. She cried all the way to Tamie's while we tried to discuss with her (lecture) about why you don't take things that are not yours.

We got to Tamie's and I gave her the quarters and told her that she needed to tell Tamie what she did and apologize to her. She kept crying. When she got into the house though she had some confidence when she blurted out "I took these and I am sorry". Tamie then talked to her and they got it worked out.

Hopefully my baby girl has learned her lesson about stealing. She did feel really bad and I knew that she was embarassed to tell Tamie. Whew, I am glad that lesson is over and hopefully she learned from it.

Later when I asked Lipe how he was feeling about the whole thing he said "its a journal entry". I felt the same way. lol.

Happy Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...