Monday, July 15, 2013

Crazy Girl...

 So on the morning of July 6, 2013 Ana had a swim meet in St. John's Arizona. St. John's pool has a high board and also a low board. Last year when Ana was in swim team she was able to do a flip off the boards at Holbrook and St. John's. This year she begged me to do a flip off the High Board in St. John's. I initially told her NO but then someone else did one and she begged and begged. I really wasn't sure if she would do it once she got up there but sure enough she did. Tamry took the shot of her flipping off the high board and I was able to capture it on video so her dad could see. She then did an awesome flip off the low board and I was able to capture her upside down. This little girl is so athletic and she is just amazing. She just had her swim team finals this past Saturday and came home with two fourth place ribbons, a third place medal and two second place medals. I am so completely proud of her and the little athlete that she is becoming. I enjoy spending time with her everyday and could literally just hang out with her all day she is that much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...