Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Weekend....

Who doesn't love the weekend? Well normally I would have to work today, but since I am off on light duty, I have the weekends off....But that is coming to an end soon....:( :( I stayed up way too late last night working on this blog....so this morning I awoke to Brayliana shaking me trying to wake me up....The conversation went something like this....

Ana: Mom, mom, wake up

Me: nooooo, I don't want to get up yet

Ana: but mom, it's "Thirty" O'Clock, and its not dark anymore, its time to get up

Me: nooooo, I don't want to

Ana: BUT MOM, its thirty o'clock and I NEED some Oatmeal

Me: (I stretch but don't open my eyes, she continues to shake me, then I open my eyes and look at her)

Ana: YEAH, I am so happy, my mommy is awake.....

It was so sweet....this girl is somethin else....she is way to grown up for her age....:) :) Anyways, we are headed to Coopers game soon and hope that he plays good....Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...