Monday, February 9, 2009

Snow in Az





Our family had a good day today.....after school and activities, we went to the High School for Kyli's parent teacher conferences...after hearing from her teachers that she has good grades, and what a "wonderful" student she is (who talks alot) we took advantage of the free food....my family loves the Hot Dogs that are served on this occassion....we came home and participated in Family Home Evening that Cooper was in charge of....he had brought a movie from his grandparents house that he wanted us to watch....we started off with a opening prayer and then Ana picked the song....so we sang "Popcorn".....then we watched a very good church movie called the Passage to Zarahemla....it was good....after the movie we concluded family home evening with "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam" and a closing prayer by Lipe....it was a great night....little did we know that we were going to get some more family time.....Ana went to the back door and discovered that it was snowing and that it had snowed....she was so excited....it was about 9:40 and bedtime....needless to say from the pictures, we did not go to bed....instead we embraced the weather and went to the backyard to play....it was so bright outside with the streetlights and the full moon that we could see so good and the snow was falling hard....Cooper started off in his boxers, but soon put some warmer clothes on....Kyli was a little grumpy and did not want to play...she kept telling us that we were acting like we had never seen snow before....its just been a while and it was so beautiful....so we took some photos and promised Ana that she could play tomorrow as she was on the verge of a Tantrum when she had to come in.....It was a great night and the snow topped it off....I am truly blessed with the gospel in my life and my four awesome kids that I adore....I cannot imagine my life without them and they are Amazing....and I cannot forget my hubby and eternal companion....he truly is my soulmate and I am so thankful for him.....well it is quiet in the house now and all my children are safe and warm in their beds....it is time for me to get on my knees and thank my heavenly father for what he has given me....goodnight my friends and family and god bless....Love to you all.....Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...