Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cooper Taite


Cooper at his game and I just discovered his sister Kyli in the background keeping score

Cooper Attempting the Three point shot and makes it...Woo Hoo, go Cooper

Cooper and another boy fighting for a rebound


Cooper is playing basketball for the City of Winslow youth league....today he played against the Suns which is coached by Sharon Vasquez....we lost in the last few seconds 29-26....it was an awesome game....Sharon has three very tall kids on her team....Cooper is doing well and even made a three point shot....I enjoy watching him and he is getting so big and handsome....I am excited for him to begin to play sports in Jr. High and High School....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...