Saturday, February 28, 2009

Barbara Barrington Jones


Wow, the last two days have been incredible.....Last night Lipe and I got the opportunity to go to Holbrook and attend a fireside given by Barbara Barrington Jones....It was AMAZING.....Let me start off by saying that although I have never met her personally until last night that I feel like I know her a little bit....She and my oldest brother Mike are friends and I have heard so much about her and what an amazing woman that she is....Her fireside was amazing.....she had all the couples laughing, crying and enjoying ourselves so much....she is the cutest lady that has a very strong spirit and beautiful smile....today I got to go back for another presentation just for the women, it too was awesome.....we had two, two hour sessions and she was again funny, sweet, and just beautiful....She is doing another session tomorrow night for the youth and I am so excited for Kyli to see her....Last night Kevin, Tamie, Lipe and I met her and told her who we were, she was so excited to meet us....we told her that we had heard so much about her.....What an awesome day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...