Saturday, February 14, 2009

Victoria Brayliana







Here are some pictures of Brayliana, or otherwise known as Ana or Ray.....she is our little maricle and her daddy's pride and joy....Filipe waited a long time for her and is such a proud daddy....she brings so much light and sunshine into our home and her brothers and sister adore her....she gets into their stuff and drive them crazy, but none the less they love her to death....She is a beautiful girl with her daddys coloring and he loves it when people say that she looks "just like him"....she will be three next month and I just don't know where the time has gone....I love you my little princess Victoria Brayliana Tausinga

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...