Friday, February 6, 2009

February

Wow, I am totally in awe that the first week of Feb has already come and gone....Tonight we went to Wal Mart and as we always have to do when we have Brayliana in tow, we had to go look at toys....That girl could spend hours in the toy isles and there have been days that she and I did just that....I just don't understand how she can want everything she sees, but then when she does get a new toy, it sits at home and she never even shows interest in it again....this week I made a "seek and find" bag at Enrichment....I can't wait until Sunday to take it to church and see if it will keep Ana busy....Thanks Teresa for the great idea....I had a great time and it was a great opportunity to take a friend.....I also got a chance to talk to Natalie and get to know her a little better....She is awesome....Welcome to Winslow Natalie....I am about to get this figured out....

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...