Monday, October 5, 2020

Friday Night Lights

 In the midst of this pandemic, where schools here in NV are not open yet, and fall sports cancelled, this song makes me sad. Sad for our kids that have lost our on so much this year. Sad for the Seniors that lost their year when this started and sad for the current ones. Ana was planning on playing football. She got to attend a week of practice before we were told our superintendent pulled fall sports. It was heartbreaking. I know there is a lesson here, but dang it I am mad!!

I am so blessed to have grown up in a small town where Friday night football was big. So many memories of games and playing in the band. I loved watching football and supporting our team. So here ya go, Friday Night Lights in a tailgate town!! Missing my hometown right now...<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...