Monday, October 5, 2020

Strong Woman

 When you are perceived as a strong woman,  they assume you do not need anything or anyone and you can bear everything; and will overcome whatever happens.

When you are perceived as a strong woman, they just look to you to help them carry their burdens and when you share yours, the label you as negative. 

A strong woman is not asked if she is tired, suffering or falling; or if she has anxiety or fear. 

The strong woman is not forgiven for anything. If she loses control, she becomes weak. If she loses her temper, she becomes hysterical.

When a strong woman disappears for a moment, it is immediately noticeable, but when she is there, her presence is unappreciated.

But the strength that is needed every day, to be that kind of woman, is not noticed. 

Honor, recognize, respect and thank the strong women in your life, because they also need to be restrained, loved and feel that they can rest.

I am a strong woman. I am broken, I Laugh, Love and Live, I love my family and was raised by a strong woman. I am me, I am special and I am important. >3











No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...