Saturday, February 20, 2021


 The only finish line in this earthly journey we have been given is that time when we cross the veil and return to our Heavenly Father.

We were "trained, taught and educated" from an early age to look for the "finish line".

Now, don't get me wrong, small bits of our life do have one, however for the most part, it's a continuous grind.

I was reminded this week, not only by my own "Journey", but an observation of a journey of my sisters.

We all had to dig deep inside and observe within ourselves what that "Holy Cause" or "Why" that would kick our bodies into "low gear" and keep on going. For some, it was about mending relationships and family. For others, financial stability, spirituality or physicality.

As we were thrown into our "journey" we had time to reflect upon where we were going, where we had been and how to continue to build our "best selves"! My Journey included thoughts of family, trials and my future!

I observed that day that we all changed our focus and mindset about our Journey's the exact moment WE thought WE were DONE! The looks and body language told stories of defeat when being told "congratulations sister, you have completed the first leg of your journey, now circle around me and keep going"! This brought on self deflation, attitude, "lies" and "stories" saying "I cannot go any further"!

My friends, we have to dig deep and find the "holy cause" and most of all not just "endure to the end", but "enjoy the journey".

#shieldmaiden #kiakaha25 #findjoyinthejourney #holycause


No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...