Friday, January 2, 2015

30 Day Book of Mormon Challenge

Well 2015 is upon us. I have decided to do this 30 Day Book of Mormom Challenge. I know that it will be alot of reading and that I am going to need to be very disciplined and focused but I know that I can do this. I am going to have to stay off Facebook and just dedicate alot of that wasted time to reading.
I am so thankful for the scriptures and have seriously lacked in getting to know them better. I know that it is time for me to begin this journey of getting to know the scriptures better and I know that along with that will come many blessings for me and my family. One of the biggest blessings I hope to gain with this is better knowledge and understanding of not only the scriptures and the people in them, but myself.
I plan on keeping a journal of my readings and plan to do my best recording it in my blog to not only keep myself accountable, but to hopefully share some of the knowledge of scriputres that touch me at this point in my life.
I am so thankful for this gospel and I know it is the path on which I want to journey. Its time to do my part.
Happy Reading.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...