Thursday, February 28, 2019

A PROMISE FROM FOREVER




These pics were taken last month. I am absolutely in love with the way the pics turned out and this guy right here. I cannot even begin to express the love that I have for him and the love and support he has given me the last 14 years. However the last year in particular. I know that we don't always see eye to eye and he seriously drives me absolutely crazy with his laid back attitude. I love it that as I listened to some conference talks this morning there was a talk by Elder Matthew L. Carpenter titled "Wilt Thou Be Made Whole" (Oct 2018)
In this talk he talked about our bodies being completely healed in the Resurrection. I know this man of mine will be so happy to have his leg back. We have talked several times that if this accident he was involved in had not happened, then our paths may have never crossed. He was involved in some trouble before he got his life together and went on a mission. Several of his friends and family were in gangs and did something terrible. Most ended up getting deported. He could have been a part of that. When he lost his leg at a young age the Shriner's sponsored him to come to the states and they took care of him and his needs until he was 18. Had that not of happened he may of never had the opportunity to come to the states. It's just a whole list of "what if's" and I know in my heart that in order for Heavenly Father to bring us together, part of Lipe's path was to lose that leg.
i am truly thankful for being blessed with a man that is true to his priesthood and can lay hands on his families head when we are in need of a priesthood blessing. I am thankful for his love and support. He is a great dad and I love watching him watch Ana grow and develop into the amazing young woman that she is. I see the "awe" in his eyes as he realizes what an amazing gift we received.
I know that this journey that we are on as an eternal couple has bumps in the road. There are times that we argue about going left or right on this path in front of us. There have been flat tires and detours and some engine trouble, but as long as we continue to do our best to stay on the path then I know it will all be worth it in the end.
"I will choose to find Joy in the Journey that God has set before me" <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...