Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Seek ye first

NOTE LONG POST:
So the past few months I have been doing a lot of soul searching. I know that I need to continue to have forward progression and growth and lately I have kind of felt "stuck".. stuck In all aspects (Spiritually, Mentally and Physically). A few weeks ago I contacted Rayna Castillo and inquired about her 21 day fitness challenge. She gave me the information and decided it was time to step it up. I started the challenge a week ago today and cannot even explain how amazing this last week has been. I think the reason that I have felt so good and been successful was "accountability".. Reyna and Rosa have been amazing about sharing their own experiences with their journey and have made me realize this is not "work" and that it truly is a journey.. it is a journey of self love, self respect, and doing hard things.. a journey of being an example to my family and getting them on board..a journey that my life is NOT defined by a number on a scale..a journey that has caused me to dig deep into my soul and push through when it got tough.. I am working on my spiritual journey as well and know that as my spiritual and physical journey move forward my mental journey will soon follow.. last weekend I was in a car accident (I am ok) and someone I cared about passed away.. yet I took those thoughts into my mind and heart and processed them and know that this journey has to continue.. back to accountability.. I have a support team that I put together after I got out of "rehab" and I know without a doubt you have to have that support and accountability.. if you are interested in learning about this program please let me know and I can steer you in the right direction or contact Rayna..💜💜❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I had the coolest experience yesterday on the plane from Destin FL. to Charlotte NC. When I traveled to FL, no one spoke to me on either f...